Wednesday Fellowship resumes January 17th and ends March 13th!
Wednesday Fellowship nights are special times for food, community, fun, and study, offering you and your family the opportunity to deepen your sense that SPC is truly your "church home."
Dinner is served at 5:45pm in the Gym followed by class offerings or programs for all ages at 6:30pm. There is a suggested donation of $5 per person or $20 max per family for dinner.
For adults, we're offering three classes:
- Bible Study on the Book of Acts with Pastor Doug. Study Acts to learn how the Holy Spirit empowered believers to share the good news of Jesus Christ among both Jews and Gentiles to establish the church.
- Finding Your TruCenter: Discover Your Purpose and Calling with Pastor Jeff. Wondering what our purpose is and how we’ll achieve it are the greatest questions of life. In this class you will take the TruMotivate online assessment to identify your core motivations. The TruMotivate assessment answers the Why question: Why do you like doing some things more intrinsically than others? We will discuss your TruMotivate results and study scripture together to help you discern God’s purpose and calling for your life. Discovering our calling is a lifelong process, and this class will be helpful at any stage of life.
- Disciple Dialogue: Difficult Messages from the Bible with Rick & Ronnie Thomson. While the scriptures are known for providing wonderful and clear guidance with which to live, grow, and share our faith, the scriptures also contain many challenging or difficult messages to understand. Join us as we explore hard sayings of the Bible. We will explore a different difficult topic each week.
For youth, there is Youth Group every Wednesday evening from 6:30 to 8:30pm for a time of fun and fellowship. In Youth Group, we talk about Jesus and apply his teachings to our everyday lives. Youth are always welcome and encouraged to bring their friends.
For children, there are different offerings based on age for the most appropriate learning environment:
- Elementary children will travel back in time to learn the Beatitudes from Matthew 5 and have opportunities for some creative cooking connected to each lesson!
- For babies through Pre-K, childcare is available with learning centers, Bible stories, and fun activities and games.
On Wednesday, February 14, we will have an Ash Wednesday Service instead of classes. We will have dinner together at 5:45pm that evening as usual. Wednesday Fellowship classes will resume the following Wednesday, February 21.